Danish Forest & Nature School Training
Inside-Out nature is the leading training body providing courses for early year's practitioners to develop their own practice outdoors and in their own setting, whatever outdoor environment they have.
- Aim to give high quality training and use a Scandinavian pedagogy as the core philosophy.
- Have a strong theoretical base and use practical activities, group work and problem solving exercises to enable participants to reflect upon, and develop, their own practice.
- Are designed to suit practitioners own level of experience in the outdoors, offering those with a wide experience the opportunity to start at a higher level.
- Enable participants to understand the 'why' and 'how' of children's learning and development.
- Set the stage for group work and problem solving, and create a local network of forest school practitioners.
- Are tried and tested and have proved to give participants the skills to understand the 'why' and 'how' of children's learning and development – and not just the 'what' to do.